Isnin, 2 Februari 2009

CIMB Islamic Group Asset Management won an award for Islamic Fund House of the Year category

We won the Regional Award for “Most Innovative Award for Investor Education” by Asia Asset Management* Best of the Best Awards 2008.

CIMB Islamic Group Asset Management also won an award for Islamic Fund House of
the Year category, of which CIMB-Principal’s Islamic unit trusts and institutional
mandates contributed the bulk of assets under management.

Keep up the good work!


J. Campbell Tupling

Chief Executive
CIMB-Principal

* As a consultant, I am proud to be here, working here and will be working more hard to achieve my desire, goal and vision. Thanks also to the management for giving us continuously professional training and all the guidance... also to JB Branch Manager Mr Justin, my GAM Mr Teo, my leader Mr Rizwan Saab and also to myself.

* To all my investors, thanks for all your patient, understanding and really support to CIMB Wealth Advisors.

Comments :

have 0 comments at “CIMB Islamic Group Asset Management won an award for Islamic Fund House of the Year category”